Thursday, October 18, 2012

My future direction

Hi guys, another quick update!
It's that time of year again... this Saturday marks the end of the semester!


..but it also means the start of the exam period .__.
But don't lose hope, I'll keep updating the blog in between my cramming sessions! :)
And in other news, my local shopping center renovated their fresh food markets! Which means I have access to even moooooooore goodies! Expect a lot more variety in the future.

After finishing up on exams, I'm aiming to focus on this blog and developing skills to make this as great as possible; whether it's discussing food, sharing knowledge, taking better photos or highlighting interesting videos.
I really want to interact with you guys, so please feel free to use the comment box on the side or leave me an email! :)

Thanks for your support, it means a lot!
S.

P.S. There's a sweet treat coming up! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment